Learn How to Take Advantage of Your Data to Improve HR Decision Making!
People Analytics & Data-Driven HR
From Solid Foundations to Powerful Prediction
March 24 - 25, 2020 · Toronto, Ontario
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Data Driven, Game Changing Approaches to Drive Profitability
- Implement data-driven, game-changing approaches to HR that will drive profitability
- Build the mindsets, toolsets and skillsets that will promote invaluable insights through analytics
- Determine the top 5 metrics that will positively impact revenue in your organization
- Develop customized KPIs and analytics for maximum benefit
- Leverage analytics to develop winning compensation packages
- Transform data into visual pictures that demand action
- Drive employee engagement to new heights
- Retain valued employees who might otherwise be out the door
- Reap the rewards of data-driven recruiting
- Leverage People Analytics & Data-Driven HR to drive a performance culture
- Use analytics for performance management, training and succession planning
Plus! Learn how to use data analytics for strategic actionable insights on workforce planning, retention, turnover, hiring and more!
A Snapshot of Previous Participants
Who Has Presented at Our Earlier People Analytics & Data-Driven HR Events:
Who Should Attend This Event
- Vice-Presidents, Managers and Directors of Human Resources
- Human Resources Officers
- Human Resources Generalists
- HR Analytics Specialists
People Analytics & Data-Driven HR Specialists
- Human Capital Managers and Directors
- Workforce Planners
- Talent Managers
- Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers of HR Systems and Operations
- HR Metric Analysts
What Attendees Have to Say about Our Related Events:
Very informative tips and recommendations.
- Total Compensation Specialist
Fountain Tire Ltd.
Many good ideas were presented and could be discussed in my organization.
- Senior Business Intelligence Specialist
Highly practical sessions based upon the experience of experts.
- Privacy, Access, Records and Information Officer
City of Saint John
Consistent with vision of where we are heading as an organization - this will help FAST TRACK that.
- Chief, Performance Management, Planning and Governance
Fisheries & Oceans Canada
Fast-paced and full of knowledge and case files. The speakers were very interactive with the participants. I would recommend this conference to others.
- Inspection Supervisor
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Related Events - Human Resources Courses and Training Seminars
Ottawa, ON · February 04 - 05, 2020
Canada Labour Code
Toronto, ON · March 03 - 04, 2020
Managing Your Duty to Accommodate
Ottawa, ON · March 24 - 25, 2020
Toronto, ON · March 24 - 25, 2020
Human Resources Management for Indigenous Organizations
Gatineau, QC · June 09 - 11, 2020