Indigenous Resource Partnerships
February 11 - 12, 2020 · Vancouver, British Columbia
Get expert advice and case studies on:
- The latest changes to legal policies and practices
- How Indigenous communities are starting and running successful businesses
- The future of renewable resources
- Co-developing and co-investing meaningful business relationships that last
- Successful strategies from Indigenous leaders
- Managing for the sustainability of your community’s resources, culture, and economic future
Who will attend:
- Indigenous governing organizations
- Chiefs and councillors
- Legal counsel for Indigenous communities
- Corporation executives and officers
- Indigenous business owners
- Government officers
I thought it was perfectly balanced. A really first class and informative conference.
- Chief Executive Officer
Yellowknives Dene First Nation
It has provided me with so much information that I can take home and use.
- Human Resources Manager
Fort McKay First Nation
I am extremely impressed with the presentations. As a manager, this workshop has provided me with more tools to address HR issues with confidence.
- Health Director
Hailika'as Heiltsuk Health Board
Realized areas that we need to review and modify.
- Director of HR,
Cree First Nation of Waswanipi
There was a lot of information I learned regarding HR.
- Employment and Training Coordinator
Cross Lake Band
Very informative and great presenters.
- Director of Capacity
Carcross/Tagish First Nation
Overall I enjoyed the course content. It is nice to hear new ideas and have reaffirmation of what is right in my organization.
- Human Resources Manager, Nak'azdli Band
This conference is a great help for me because I just started in my position and all information and resources would be a great help.
- HR Officer
Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation
Related Events - Indigenous and First Nations Courses and Training Seminars