15th Annual Event!
Managing Your Duty to Accommodate
Mitigating the Increasing Expense to Organizations for Failing to Accommodate Employees
August 20 - 21, 2019 · Calgary, Alberta
Featuring These Industry Experts:
Legal Guidance and Best Practices for Current Accommodation Issues
- Learn about how to address the work-life balance of employees in accommodation
- Adopt best practices from recent case studies
- Investigate return-to-work research; practical strategies from the latest in academia
- Plan for mental health accommodations in employment
- Support employees in workplace harassment conflict
- Contribute to a proactive policy in accommodation
- Deal with conflicting human rights disputes
- Dealing with addictions in the workplace
- Empathize with employees with non-evident cognitive issues of accommodation
A Snapshot of Previous Participants
Who Has Presented at Our Earlier Managing Your Duty to Accommodate Events:
Who Should Attend This Event
- Human Resources Managers
- Employment Assistance Providers
- Human Resources Generalists
- Return-to-Work Managers and Coordinators
- Human Resources Officers
- Accommodation Managers
- Disability Management Consultants
- Disability Managers
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- HR Consultants
- Health Directors
It helped to broaden my understanding of DTA and legal developments.
- Corporate Advisor, Employment Equity and Diversity
Public Service Commission
Received updated info re: legal decisions impacting workplaces as well as current trends and emerging issues.
- Senior Human Resources Advisor
Excellent content. Excellent speakers.
- Executive Resourcing Advisor
Canada Revenue Agency
Lots of great information and tools to take back.
- HR Consultant
City of Spruce Grove
Fascinating and relevant, very knowledgeable.
- Manager of People Effectiveness
House of Commons
Good info, absolutely real, fabulously pertinent.
- Manager, Disability Management
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Related Events - Human Resources Courses and Training Seminars