Effective Compliance Strategies for
Successfully Integrating NERC Programs with Business Processes to Ensure Ongoing Compliance and Efficiency
February 8 and 9, 2011
Optional Workshops: February 10, 2011
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Conference Event Overview
Proactively strengthen your compliance strategies
- Hear the latest on standard developments
- Protect your organization by understanding the difference between NERC sanctions and FERC penalties
- Develop efficient violation mitigation and settlement proposals to decrease company sanctions
- Learn effective document management strategies to retain evidence for next audit
- Hear how to align compliance with your business to eliminate time consuming tasks
- Demonstrate process improvement by creating well-organized violation mitigation plan
Get practical advice and effective strategies from experts
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO)
- Minnesota Power Inc.
- Midwest ISO
- RRI Energy, Inc.
- Deloitte & Touche
- Capital Power Corporation
- Hogan Lovells LLP
- Austin Energy
- SERC Reliability Corporation
- Quanta Technology
INFONEX's latest compliance conference: NERC Reliability will give you practical advice and guidance to develop an effective approach to facilitate your NERC compliance efforts in accordance to your everyday tasks.
The proven techniques and advice from industry practitioners and leaders will help you better understand how to respond to the evolving requirements and successfully complete your audits without infringements. This includes helping you identify and mitigate issues before they become critical, sharing best practices, clarifying standards, and thoroughly examining the most common violations - and how to avoid them!
Don't miss this opportunity to hear case studies and lessons learned from your peers as well as informative sessions from industry leaders. Register today!
Delegates at our NERC Compliance 2009 event in Salt Lake City rave
about their experiences. Here's what they have to say about the event:
"Brought home many signals to direct my company down the road of a better culture of compliance."
- Transmission Compliance Coordinator, AECI
"Provided an excellent foundation for understanding standard development application and overall compliance."
- Compliance Specialist, E.ON U.S LLC
"Valued learning from others, their experiences related to audits and their internal compliance program structure."
- Senior Auditor, TX Reliability Compliance, NATIONAL GRID
"A lot of good information, good question-and-answers."
- Compliance Officer, TEXAS MUNICIPAL POWER AGENCY
Who Should Attend This Event
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Directors of FERC/NERC Compliance
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Reliability, Standards and Compliance
- Vice-Presidents, Government and Regulatory Affairs
- Directors and Managers of Interregional Coordination
- Vice-Presidents and Directors of Transmission
- Legal Counsel and Regulatory Counsel
- Vice-Presidents, Systems Operations
- Vice-Presidents, Utility Operations
- Directors and Managers of Transmission Planning
- Directors and Managers, T&D Planning and Reliability
- NERC Standards Development Coordinator
- General Managers of Transmission and Interconnection Planning
- Heads of Public Utility Commissions
- Vice-Presidents, Directors, and Managers of Transmission Strategy and Policy